Known as the B. Dose Building, it was built in 1912. From 1940 into the 1950s, the occupant of the building was The Gamble Store, selling a wide range of merchandise like refrigerators, TVs and toys.
The building was built in 1862 by O.D. Bjorkquist. In 1873 Bjorkquist was listed as a dealer in dry goods, hats, boots, groceries and all kinds of produce. Later this was the site of the A & P store, selling grocery items,
B. Dose and O.D. Bjorkquist Buildings 1905
Copyright © 2018 - Franklin Street Historic Walking Tour - All Rights Reserved.