Originally the location of the German Exchange Bank, the John Neuens Building was built in 1873. Little is known about the operation of the bank, only the listing of WT A Tholen, as proprietor. The building served later as Bichler Clothing and Tailor and was listed in the 1940 phone directory as: Phone number 74, for distinguished gifts and made to measure service.
John Neuens Building
Copyright © 2018 - Franklin Street Historic Walking Tour - All Rights Reserved.