The Theodore Noesen Building was built in 1857 of cream-colored brick in the Federal Style and was a saloon at that time. In the 1940s it was Buivid’s Tavern and in the later 1900s it was Bink’s Cocktail Bar. It continues as a tavern.
The Theodore Victor Building, built 1855–1858 in the Federal Style, originally housed three businesses, including John Bichler Shoemaker Shop circa 1908, a milliner and a confectioner. In the 1950s to the 1980s, the location housed restaurants and a paint store. In the later part of the 1990s, the two buildings at 319 and 321 N. Franklin Street were joined to house a restaurant.
The H.H. Stone Building, built in 1851 in the Federal Style, was a saloon. In later years its occupants have been commercial businesses.
Copyright © 2018 - Franklin Street Historic Walking Tour - All Rights Reserved.